Qualifiers are going well and we have received several sets of scores. As we continue with this process, we wanted to remind you to pre-register your team and individuals. This is a great time saver when the qualifying teams and individuals are announced and the flights open. Below are instructions to get you started. If you have any questions, please call Chris @ 765/717-0296 and we will try to help you through it!!
- Go to http://www.nasptournaments.org/
- Log in – Upper right corner
- If you have participated in the NASP National and/or World Tournament, you will already have a user name and password.
- If you have not, you will need to register. You will need your BAI number and last name OR your first and last name and zip code
- Create a user name and password
- If you have never used this system, you will have to first associate yourself with a school.
- In the yellow bar, click “School Associations”
- Type in your school name
- If the school is not in the database, click “Add school to database”
- Fill in appropriate information and then “Save”
- Click “Tournaments” in the blue bar below Tournaments Online
- Scroll down to “Indiana” Click.
- Click the “register” button at the top of the screen and select your school
- You will need to enter at least one coach to begin the process.
- Select the “Roster” link…then “Edit Roster”. Add your shooters, including any who could be potential replacements.
- You will be able to pre-register your shooters after 11:59 PM January 31, 2012.
- You will be able to make roster changes until February 29.
We will send notifications via e-mail on February 14 to all schools who have qualified. We will also post all qualifying teams on www.indiananasp.com In your notification e-mail will be a set of flights you may sign up for. It is a good idea split your shooters between 2 flights.
On February 15 you will be able to select your flight, make payment arrangements, etc. Flights will automatically close when they are full. Good luck to everyone!!